This website is under development
Almonds (Kath Badam) 100 gm
Almonds are a fantastic source of antioxidants. Nuts are low in carbs but high in healthy fats, protein and fiber. The magnesium in almonds may additionally help lower blood pressure levels. Almonds Can Lower Cholesterol Levels. Eating Almonds Reduces Hunger, Lowering Your Overall Calorie Intake
Almonds boast an impressive nutrient profile. A 1-ounce (28-gram) serving of almonds contains :
• Fiber: 3.5 grams
• Protein: 6 grams
• Fat: 14 grams (9 of which are monounsaturated)
• Vitamin E: 37% of the RDI
• Manganese: 32% of the RDI
• Magnesium: 20% of the RDI
• They also contain a decent amount of copper, vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and phosphorus.
- Store Name: Shahdat Store
- Vendor: Shahdat Store
- No ratings found yet!